Stainless Steel Doors Sunshine Coast
Clean lines and minimal visual disruptions to the outdoors, our Aluminium Perforated security doors and screens are a cost-effective way to increase security and value in your home, without compromising style or views. BOK Security and Shutter’s Perforated Aluminium screens are made from a security grade hardened perforated aluminium mesh, from Xceed security.
They are thinner and stronger than other commonly used architectural grade aluminium. Perforated aluminium security mesh for doors and windows have a thickness of 1.6 mm with a hole aperture of 2.20 mm, allowing for great security, visibility and airflow. The corrosion resistant properties of aluminium, allow our doors and windows to be low maintenance and easy to clean. With this simple style our Perforated Aluminium security doors and screens are a great way to update the street appeal and security of your home.
The benefits of Our Perforated Aluminium security doors and screens:
- Not only do they allow for great airflow and are visually pleasing, but they also meet Australian Security Standards.
- Greater visibility and a greater viewing angle.
- Our Aluminium frames and mesh have corrosion resistance properties.
- Are built to last, extremely durable, and energy smart, acting as a sunshade, reducing the heat loading of the hot summer sun.
- Our Perforated Aluminium security doors and window screens have passed Australian Standards 5039 tests, in addition to Aluminium Frame Tests, our doors and screens have been tested against knife shear test, impact test, anti-jemmy test, and pull test.
Door and Screen colours:
(standard stock colours 1-11)
Aluminium Perforated Door and Screens come with a 7-year warranty.
All soft furnishings come with a standard 5-year warranty. This is for defects and or failure of the components.